Patton Home was built in 1890 with money raised by 29 women, on land donated by a pioneer who herded sheep along the Oregon Trail. It was managed for over a century by the Ladies Union Relief Society of the Methodist Church. Mathew Patton, the original owner of Patton Home, donated the property to the women with a stipulation that they use the building to provide food, shelter, and friendship to those in need. Today, Patton Home continues a tradition of serving people in need. The 120-year-old residential facility offers home-style accommodations with 69 units.
Amenities are designed to provide the ultimate in style, convenience and comfort for our apartment residents.
- Historic Building
- Community Garden
- Wheelchair Access
- Small Refrigerator